Tuesday, September 14, 2010

!!!!!

Today was a Very Important Day in my SCA history...

I submitted my name and heraldry!!!!!!!!
















Big thankyou to Domhnall - would not even be anywhere near this point without his help
Thanks to Nathan for making my deer fit into the space I gave them and still look awesome
Also Renonys for helping me colour them all in

The details
Name: Helen Hartshorne
Device: Azure, a pile....

The following happens in real-time

AAAAGH!

I think the forms have a mistake!! Thats a pale, not a pile and the form has a TYPO!

AAAGH NO does this mean I need to colour them all in again?

*facetable*

5 comments:

  1. No you don't need to colour them in again. Either you can fix them with a biro or send them to me and I will. The emblazon (picture) is the important thing, not the blazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *praises the heavens*

    Thankyou again Don, you are truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forms arrived in the mail today. They look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reached Kingdom review:
    http://lochac.sca.org/herald/node/534
    http://lochac.sca.org/herald/node/535

    ReplyDelete